Updates, news, and renovations at the Anse Chastanet, St Lucia
Renovated rooms, new spa facilities, and updated luxury amenities.
Steeped in rich Caribbean flavour, St Lucia is a destination that remains continually popular with our clients, providing a hot climate, tropical views, crystal clear blue waters, and a lifestyle that is the perfect blend of relaxing and vibrant.
The charming and authentically St Lucian Anse Chastanet, nestling by the Pitons in the southern part of St Lucia, is a stunning four star beachfront resort that epitomises luxury Caribbean accommodation. Over the course of 2016, it has been adding further to the overall quality of service provided to its guests.
These improvements include:
• A new air-conditioned suite beach cottage is being established
• All beachside deluxe rooms and several hillside deluxe rooms have been retiled
• A new nail and hair section has been added to the prestigious spa
• Coffeemakers have been upgraded to Lavazza Coffee and Espresso Makers, and local coffee is available
• Molton Brown amenities are now offered in the bathrooms
• All guests receive a complimentary culinary welcome (usually homemade banana bread) served alongside a taste of local rum
We would also like to take this opportunity to remind clients of the other special features at the Anse Chastanet:
• The resort is situated on a beautiful 600 acre estate
• 12 miles of resort walking and biking trails weave around the surrounding landscape, with mountain bike rental available
• Guests can partake in the interesting birdwatching programme
• Scuba operation at the resort is under the management of British-born Charlotte Faulkner
• Children above the age of 10 are accepted in the winter months, and above the age of 6 in the summer months; two bedroom interconnecting units are available
• The hotel owns and operates its own organic farm, with a full farm-to-table experience; the farm is St Lucia’s only tree-to-bar chocolate maker and has a chocolate laboratory on site
• Guests can also visit Emerald Farm, which has over 1500 cocoa trees
• Complimentary sunrise and sunset yoga is offered
We hope the exciting new additions and long-standing features of the Anse Chastanet in St Lucia help you decide where to take your winter 2016 or summer 2017 holiday. Please contact one of our personal travel specialists in the long-haul and Caribbean department for more information and up-to-date offers and prices.
Click to find out more about the Anse Chastanet
Updated: 22 September 2016